Monday, September 3, 2018

FRESHA in the Morning

During my quest of wanting to be healthy, there was this period of time when I would just start my day with a nice bottle of cold-pressed juice. Back then, I didn’t have the proper machine to make this particular kind of juice, so I ordered some freshly squeezed OJ online from a friend of mine.

Marsha, who owns an online cold-pressed juice shop named Fresha Juicery, is a friend of mine in AirAsia. Ever since I knew she hustle her way in business, I’ve been somewhat a regular customer of hers. Her cold-pressed juices are vibrantly amazing, not to mention healthy and very suitable for those in the progress of going vegan, or just simply pursuing a healthy life. 


If the phrase “you are what you eat” is true, then I’ll be a rainbow for consuming Fresha Jucicery’s cold-pressed juice. I mean, just look at them!

Fresha Juicery provides a wide variety of mixed fruit and vegetable juice on the go. They do delivery service and online orders through LINE and a website named, Lemonilo. I usually ordered mine via instant message. I usually go for the package of a random ten bottles of juice that costed me around 300K, minus the delivery fee. With a help from Go-Send, I woke up one morning greeted with a stocked fridge. 


I don’t have a favorite juice because I, simply, love them all. They are all freshly made! All of them are very sweet even though there’s no sugar, nor honey, added. Some are sweet, some are slightly sour, some are tasteless, it truly depends on what combination of ingredient in the juice. One time, I had me a “Special Request” juice, consisted of watermelon and chia seeds and it was awesome!






















If you would like to know the list of products that Fresha Juicery offers, then you have to contact them via LINE. Very friendly, thorough, and fast service. And, if you’re in the mood for some plant-based milk, or a healthy pudding such as chia pudding, they have it also at Fresha Juicery. 




Nowadays, being healthy is only a click away. Go ahead and try them juice for your own good! 


Fresha Juicery
Instagaram: @freshajuicery

No comments:

Post a Comment