Thursday, April 2, 2020

The Shelter's Pumpkin Bread

There was this one time, after having a serious work out at the gym, I paid a visit to one of my favorite cafe in Bali, the Shelter, and had me a set of post-gym meal that could feed an entire village. I had me its' Soul Fuel Bowl, which I love so much for its' vibrant color and healthy ingredients, a couple slices of gluten-free Pumpkin Bread, and a heavy glass of Blue Moon Smoothie. All of them were delicious, though lacking of strong flavor because of the healthier seasonings that they use. 

My Soul Fuel Bowl tasted amazing and very fulfilling, like always, but my heart was captivated by the Pumpkin Bread, which I've never had before. I was in the mood for some bread at that time, yet I was on a diet program in which I'm not allowed to consume carbs and sugar, so I asked the waitress whether or not they have a selection of gluten-free item in stock and she gave me this slices of Pumpkin Bread. They were crunchy, chewy, quite compact, and super delicious! They truly fulfill my needs for some good bread. And, what I love most about the Shelter's Pumpkin Bread is the fact that I didn't feel guilty at all after devouring the whole thing because they were gluten-free! 



Shelter Cafe Bali
Jl. Drupadi No. 2B
Seminyak, Bali

Opening Hours:
MON - SUN: 8AM - 6PM

Contact:
+62 361 904 118
+62 813 3770 6471


No comments:

Post a Comment