Monday, October 23, 2017

Increase of Caffeine Intakes

October will end soon. I think I did well this month on balancing my sanity. Things are quite hectic at the moment as I need to catch up on my studies for the upcoming Line Training with Air Asia, while at the same time I need to improve my sleeping quality, recover myself from this flu I'm currently having, maintain a good life, express my need of making art, and basically live life happily. Bb has also started his training at Citilink, which adds some distance now that we're both busy with our schedules, but hey! thank God for Skype and LINE video calls.

I've been observing some flights these past few weeks and, boy, am I exhausted. I didn't even do much the entire flights: listening to some information from the ATIS frequency, do some fuel logging, filling in the FMGC information, jot down some notes I might need for my training, and eat to keep myself alive.

My caffeine intakes increase because I now drink coffee because I need to keep my eyes open, not because I buy it for the sake of having a hedonistic life style. I am down for any kind of coffee, as long as there's milk and sugar in it, but the ones I've been having are these canned goodness. I'm not that picky in terms of settling which flavor to choose, but I usually go for the Original. Very simple, creamy, bitter, and slightly sweet latte. The Mocha one is good too, but it's rather thick and the chocolaty sweetness is quite meh for my liking.


No comments:

Post a Comment