Sunday, January 18, 2015

Mickey Mouse Pancake Pan

This is a super late post because I bought the Mickey Mouse pancake pan earlier last year.
But, I don't see why I can't brag to you guys, so here it is. 

The pancake pan that costed Mom Rp60.000,00

One day, Mom and I was shopping at Ace Hardware, a shopping place where you can get hardware products and home improvement tools. As I was strolling around the kitchen section, I notice this familiar looking object on my left. The signature big circle in the middle with two smaller circle on top made me realize that it was Mickey Mouse. But, it was better than just Mickey Mouse. It was a Mickey Mouse pancake pan! 

Mom bought it for Rp60.000,00. We took it home, washed it clean, and immediately try out its' Disney magic. Since I was not in the mood to make my own pancake batter from scratch, I decided to use an instant pancake batter I found at the Supermarket. I quickly made the mixture, turn on the fire to medium heat, and cooked me some pancakes.

The result was satisfying! I got a plate full of Mickey Mouse pancakes with slight burn here and there, but it was like how I wanted them to be. You can clearly see Mickey's face printed on the pancake. Just add some additional toppings, like ice cream, chocolate syrup, and rainbow sprinkles, turn on your Disney playlist, and voila! your very own Disneyland treats at home. 

My Mickey Mouse pancakes

Very satisfying result, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment