Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Crazy for Hotdog

I'm don't usually hang out at Seven Eleven, but when I do I make sure that I get myself a decent hotdog.

On Sunday, me and my parents went to Seven Eleven after the mass. Mom and Dad had some beers, while I got myself a nice box of hotdog. I was going to get myself some Korean mochi ice cream, but the hotdogs was more appealing. Black pepper sausage with cheese sauce was what I had for an after-dinner snack. It turned out that the sausage share the same texture and crunchiness like those sausages that I ate when I was at Germany. It was outer skin was very hard to bite, it was as if you were biting a cardboard box. But, all in all, it was a good hotdog. It costed me Rp 18.000,00, which was fine compared to the one that I bought at New York city. 3$ for a tiny hotdog, with a small beef wiener, topped with ketchup. But it was fine though. It was one of my dream to taste one of New York's street-vendor's hotdog, and it came true.


This particular hotdog of Seven Eleven is pretty good and fulfilling if you haven't had any dinner. Make sure that you get yourself a box when you get the chance to visit Seven Eleven. As for the cheese sauce, you can take as much as you want, because the cashier will probably tell you to help yourself. It taste good, especially when you eat it with some Nachos. The next time I eat at Seven Eleven, I'll make sure that I have a jar prepared in advance to store the cheese sauce. 

No comments:

Post a Comment